We advise and assist our clients, both resident and non-resident, in areas such as:
• double tax conventions and the interaction with domestic taxation;
• business income taxation;
• taxation of corporate re-organisations;
• employee taxation;
• taxation of income from capital and of capital gains;
• taxation of non-profit organisations;
• VAT and indirect taxation, including excise duties;
• taxation of import/export transactions; customs duties.
Tax Litigation and Alternative Remedies to Litigation
The Firm assists its clients throughout their relationship with the Italian Tax Authorities (both central and local):
• at a non-judicial level (annulments of assessments, requests of rulings, amicable settlements, administrative appeals, assistance in tax audits); and
• at a judicial level (assistance and representation before all Italian Tax Courts, as well as before the Court of Cassation).